Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Healthy Snack for Kiddo and Me:)

Today, I was on a mission! I wanted a healthy snack for myself and my daughter, who isn't normally a picky eater. But when it comes to snack time she is a little demanding. 

We have a lot of marshmallows lying around from pies and things during Thanksgiving, and upcoming Christmas. She has been begging for them every second. So today I got a little creative. I mixed just a few into our healthy PB and added some raisins and celery! She scarfed it in 2 minutes! 


Healthy PB Fluff Dip!


And as for me, I am dieting from and for the holidays.. Who isn't? And I have this dip mix that is so delicious that I wanted so bad. So instead of the usual mayo/sour cream mix, I did non-fat Greek yogurt, and hot sauce. And it was really good! I know that everyone talks about substituting Greek yogurt for all kinds of things, but being a mayo fanatic I was skeptical. But it is actually really good, and curbed my craving. In just 60 cals! VICTORY!

Skinny Hot Pepper Dip!


No comments:

Post a Comment