Friday, December 7, 2012

DIY Christmas Card Wreath

DIY CHRISTMAS CARD WREATH
For all those Christmas Cards that you have no place to display!

I have seen a tutorial on one of these, but it used some pretty expensive items, mine however only cost $10! And was SUPER EASY.


 

I used a $3.99 pressed wood ring, that I got at the craft store next to the $11 Styrofoam ring. I just painted it with $.87 Green, White and Red acrylic paint.

I also painted the $1 pack of clothes pins with polka dots and stripes with the same paint. My 3y old helped! It was a lot of fun.

 Then I cut 2 different patterned ribbon (only $.99 a roll!) into about 6" strips. And tied them around the wreath at equal intervals. And hot glued my painted clothes pins in between! I tied one extra ribbon at the top for hanging and BAM! You have a super cute Christmas Card Holder!


Add this to your Kids Christmas Craft list this year and 
cherish it for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment